Friday, March 5, 2010

Raechelle Chase Website



www.raechellechase.com is now up and running. Raechelle is a beautiful Figure competitor and fitness model. Her site is laoded with tons of photos, info, and any and everything you could think of. It is a great site, and well worth the time checking it out.
Here is Rachelle's words from teh home page:
Welcome to my Brand New website!
Turn up the music!

I hope you enjoy looking through my galleries and keeping up with competitions and events that I have coming up.


My online shop is coming soon so be sure to check it out. I'll be selling some gorgeous competition suits and bikinis as well as photographs from some of my latest galleries. You can also join me on Face Book or Twitter where I regually post updates about my daily adventures.


As always I love hearing from you so please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment