Monday, March 8, 2010

Diane Rudhholm's Saving Strength


Saving Strength is officially launched!
This has been a project that I've been working on for the last several months and I'm so excited to finally have the website up and running!
For those of you who do not know me, I faced what seemed like 'endless' struggles with my self-esteem and my weight. I put on 45lbs in a very short amount of time and faced serious self-esteem problems. I felt trapped in a dark hole and felt helpless. Luckily I was blessed beyond belief with several people in my life who pushed me to turn my life around and begin weight training.

As I began to lose weight and feel healthier, my confidence continued to improve. I had finally discovered that I was stronger, both physically and mentally, than I ever imagined. Inner strength is what helped me to overcome each and every obstacle along the way. There were many times that I felt discouraged and weak, yet I kept in mind my goal and continued to push forward. It created a strong belief in myself and what could be accomplished. I will be forever thankful for the challenges that the Lord gave me and the strength that He gave me to overcome them because it did indeed make me stronger.

My journey to the stage inspired me to live a strong and healthy life that is full of purpose and confidence. I'm a strong believer in both the physical and mental benefits of weight training and I feel that it is my responsibility to help other women save their own strength.

That is exactly what Saving Strength is about: Promoting strong and healthy lifestyles through weight training and clean eating!

I am committed to doing everything I can to help the women around me and I'm so thankful that I have a great team of girls to support me as I do this!

So please check out the site and feel free to contact me with any suggestions, comments or questions! I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Diane Rudholm
dianer920@hotmail.com
**Also on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment