A Weekly Blog By Nationally Ranked Bikini Competitor Vanessa Prebyl
Hello to all!! As many of you are now getting ready for upcoming competitions, cardio has become longer and longer. With that being said, what better way to pass the time with some GREAT music. I have recently put together a workout playlist that I absolutely love and has kept my intensity HIGH.
1. Feel it- DJ Felli feat. T-Pain, Sean Paul, Flo Rider, and PitBull
2. Work- Ciara feat. Missy Elliot
3. Imma be- Black Eyed Peas
4. Fighter- Christina Aguilera
5. 'Till I collapse- Eminem and Nate Dogg
6. Hustling- Rick Ross
7. Sexy Bitch- David Guetta
8. Hotel Room Service- Pitbull
9. Go Girl- Pitbull
10. Feelin' Myself- Mac Dre
11. Push It- Salt-n-Peppa
12. I'm The Ish- DJ Class
13. Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship
14. Blow the Whistle- Too Short
15. Gimme More- Spears
16. Opps (Oh My)- Tweet feat. Missy Elliot
17. Free Your Mind- En Vogue
18. My Humps- Black Eyed Peas
19. When I grow Up- Pussy Cat Dolls
20. Turnin Me On- Keri Hilson
Keep up the intensty!! I Know I am :-) 9 weeks out and feeling GREAT!!
If you have any additional questions feel free to psot a comment on this blog. Also, if you would like to ask a question and don't want to ask it in a blog setting feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope this worjout helps you as much as it has hlped me and continues to help my clients.
Quote of the Week:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit tehre"
Have an AMAZING week!