Sunday, April 17, 2011

Diane's Diary: Testimonial of Grattitude- Jennifer Abrams by Diane Mueller


I recently read an article on the value of giving back, and acknowledging the people in your life who have helped you get to the place you are today. No matter what level of success you have achieved in life, there have been many people who have helped you along the way. Speaking for myself, I have had numerous people who have worked with me, mentored me, and molded me into my current self. Today I would like to highlight the person responsible for the most recent and most significant improvements in my life, my coach, Jennifer Abrams.


Training with Jennifer Abrams has made me a better athlete, a better competitor, and most importantly, a better person. I came to Jen with experience in bodybuilding competition, simply looking for help with my posing and routine. What I found was a highly intelligent, exceptionally motivating, and deeply caring individual who turns her client’s goals into her own personal goals. I had no idea what to expect working with someone who is as accomplished in and who has achieved the high level of success in bodybuilding that Jen has. I was pleasantly surprised by the gracious, fun loving, compassionate individual who immediately put me at ease. I came to Jennifer with a fair amount of drive to improve myself. Jennifer took that drive and turned it into a burning hot passion to become the best competitor I can possibly become.

I admire Jennifer Abrams for her passion for the sport, for her ability to find the hidden potential within a person and bring it to light, and for being self-confident enough to unselfishly share her knowledge and experience to turn each client into the best person possible. I am constantly impressed with her high level of intelligence. She never dodges a question. She answers every question quickly, efficiently and correctly. She has turned my entire weight training and dieting program around; and also took the lead in my competition preparations to ensure that I achieve the results I desire. Rather than focusing on the genetic defects of my physique, she taught me how to accentuate my strong points to make me look my absolute best on stage. Jen had me so well coached and so well prepared that by the time my competitions finally arrived, I was ready to go. I didn’t have to struggle with nervousness and self-doubt, I was so well practiced that my body naturally knew what to do. All I had to do was bring my physique to the show in the best condition possible. Thanks to Jennifer’s expertise, I completed each of my competitions with my most superior conditioning to date.

I am very proud to have represented Jennifer Abrams in three shows last year: one in Davenport, Iowa where I won the light weight division and went on to win the overall in women’s open bodybuilding, one in Austin, Texas where I won the light weight division, and one in Bolingbrook, IL where I won the overall. We competed as a team at the shows in Iowa and Bolingbrook, and Jen saw to it that our every need was met all day long. Although Jennifer wasn’t able to come with me to Texas, she was available to me at all times via text, email or phone calls. In fact, she would check in on me two and sometimes three times a day to see how I was feeling and how I was doing. She went above and beyond anything I could have ever asked of her during my entire competition season. I can’t imagine competing again without having Coach Jen on my side.

I would recommend Jennifer Abrams to any person who is looking to improve themselves inside and out. She has taught me to compete with grace and class, and to handle myself with dignity and pride. She taught me to believe that I belong on that stage with any other competitor and to always believe I am capable of winning every show that I enter. Jennifer turned a timid, mediocre competitor into a strong, confident, fierce competitor. I am eternally grateful that Jennifer Abrams was introduced into my life. I am also thankful that I was wise enough to recognize her for the gift she truly is and to respect her and treat her as such.

I think so highly of Jennifer that she has taken the lead in my off season training efforts, and under her guidance, I have successfully added much more muscle mass to my entire physique. She has assisted me through rehabilitation efforts with a stress fracture in my hip, and is currently guiding me through a sprained facet joint in my lower back. She not only understands mass building and bodybuilding exercise, but she is also well versed in working through and around injuries. I couldn’t ask for anything more in a coach.



Soon, I will begin preparations for my first professional natural bodybuilding contest. I will be competing as a PNBA natural pro in the Natural Team USA in Las Vegas, NV on September 24th. Thankfully, I will have Coach Jen to prepare me and ensure that I compete in the best shape of my life. It will be an honor to represent Jennifer Abrams at this show.

Jennifer works with clients of all skill levels. She can train you to achieve any goal you desire, and will make you the best you can possibly become. If you are a current competitor, looking to take your physique and results to the next level, or even if you simply have general fitness goals, please contact Jennifer at www.jenniferabrams.net or via email at jenniferlynnabrams@yahoo.com. You provide the initiative, Coach Jen will provide the results. Guaranteed!!


Thank you, Jennifer Abrams, for being a positive role model, focused on natural athletics, who has inspired me to continually strive for excellence. As you always say, “Onward and upward… The sky is not the limit!”



No comments:

Post a Comment