Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sheila Benditz Contest Prep Journal

There is so much going on, I don't know where to start, so I hope I don't "babble"!! I got my new diet......WOW!!! I am really feeling it, sometimes I just wonder what I am doing!! I have never felt like this! It's like I am walking with concrete feet. As a matter of fact, my evening on Monday, I ate a meal, took a nap, ate my last meal, and went to bed!! SO I have been dealing with this for about a week, met up with my nutritionist yesterday, we discussed this diet, and he realized I was not following it, as instructed! I am looking forward to seeing if there are some positives responses after making the slight changes. I sure hope I get to feeling better. What was told to me, as I may not be the biggest woman in Pittsburgh, I will be the most shredded!! Like that attitude and confidence he has in me, I hope I prove him right!

My workouts are still going great, Tina Chandler is so AWESOME, she really knows how to kick my butt, and I love it! She hits areas that I have never worked and I can see changes so quickly. I am already looking forward to having an off season, to see what I can accomplish! I feel good about where she has brought me, and I am not finished yet, I got a few more weeks and I am starting to feel good about everything. SO I am finalyl sending in my registration for both the Branch Warren and Master Nationals! Not that I was waiting to see where I was, I was going to do both shows not matter, I really felt that I could get there.

As I get closer to contest, it seems that it gets harder for me to write these, I hope I do not bore you, and I can only try to write what I really feel.

Stay strong!!
XOXO
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment