Friday, June 11, 2010

Competitors Edge by Vanessa Prebyl

A Weekly Blog By Nationally Ranked Bikini Competitor Vanessa Prebyl

Hello!!! This week's blog is about new cardio music. I have recently down loaded the following songs and my cardio sessions are flying by. I feel I can run faster and push my sprints harder. I hope this mix helps you in your cardio.

Cardio Music:
1. Usher- OMG (Feat. Will I am)
2. Black Eyed Peas- Rock That Body
3. DJ Khaled- All I Do Is Win
4. Lil John and Pitbull- Work It Out
5. Ying Yang Twins and Pitbull- Shake
6. Pitbull- Shut It Down (Feat. Akon)
7. Twista and Pitbull- Hit the Floor
8. Jamie Foxx- Winner
9. Pitbull- Bojangles
10. Ludacris- My Chick Bad ( I LOVE to lift to this song!!)

If you hve any additional questiosn please post a comment to this blog or feel free to email me at vanessaprebyl2000@yahoomail.com

Quote of teh Week:
"When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest"
- Henry David Thoreau


Talk to you all next week,
-Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment