Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cara's Corner by Cara Marel



Cara’s Corner #2


Hey guys!
I know it’s been a few weeks since my last blog, so I hope everyone is whole, happy, and healthy!  The last few weeks have been super busy for me, as I’ve accepted a new job offer, competed in a show, and vacationed with the family…all in one week!!
Like many of you, my life is SUPER busy at it’s very easy to get caught up in all of it. Whether it be good, bad, fun, stressful, or anything in between, sometimes we forget to be thankful. I know I have days where I go to work and say to myself “Ughh, I don’t feel like being here,” or “Man, I really don’t feel like working out today,” or how about “Oh great, another loooong line at Trader Joe’s.” Do any of these things sound familiar? I think we all can relate to these feelings, and it’s normal. But try to remind yourself that while you are complaining about what you HAVE to do today or what you DON’T have, stop for a second and think about how blessed you truly are. Maybe you don’t have a million dollars, that mansion on the hill, that fancy sportscar…but I GUARANTEE that if I asked you to write out just 3 things you are thankful for, you could easily do it. Sometimes you just have to stop and think about it. Take 15 minutes from your busy schedule to reflect, and be THANKFUL!! You have SOMETHING that not everyone else has. Count your blessings, say THANK YOU…and I bet it brings a smile to your face :-)


Today I am thankful for…
1. My health
2. My little orange kitty that brings me such joy
3. Wholesome food to eat
What are YOU thankful for?



Cara Marel

NPC National Bikini Competitor
Team Bombshell Athlete

Your Feedback is welcome and appreciated! Contact: caramarelfitness@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/BikiniCompetitorCaraM

1 comment: