A Weekly Blog By IFBB Pro Bikini Competitor Vanessa Prebyl
Hello my readers!!!
This week’s blog is about HEART! If you are a competitor or if you have ever worked hard for a goal you know what heart is. I define heart as passion, determination, will, strength, love, endurance, and power. To be in the fitness industry you must have heart.
Many feel that heart is something you are born with or that it is a personality type. However, the people that feel this way may have not found a goal they want to achieve strong enough.
My suggestion to any person who would like to become more intense in their lives or develop more heart is to watch the following movies:
1. Rocky I, Rocky II, Rocky IV
2. Pumping Iron
4. Vision Quest- old wrestling movie
5. Karate Kid – Original one
6. Dodge ball- yes, the comedy
7. Forrest Gump
8. The Rookie
9. The blind side- Sandra Bullock in the movie is a great example of HEART.
10. Additionally, any of the videos produced by Ronnie Colman, Jay Cutler, and Jenny Lynn are also very inspirational.
Competitors must be able to push themselves farther than others expect; therefore, find your goal in life and get passionate about it. Put your HEART in to it and you will be amazed at your accomplishments!
I hope you all have a great weekend :)