Ayo Ayo Ayo what up fellow blog readers,
Hope training is going well, my training is going alright; gotta kick it into HIGH GEAR soon, but on the positive side my cardio has been off the chain lately. So as promised here are some of my top tips for making cardio A PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE
So Listen up………………..
• Download new music to do cardio too - My personal favorite cardio music is techno, it has a very nice beat and it keeps me going. Also when I know I have new music on my I-pod it just makes me want to step on that damn Stairmaster even more.
Here are some of my favorite cardio jams that I have been diggin on lately…..
• Celebration (David Guetta remix)
• Telephone – Lady Gaga
• Sweet Disposition (Axwell and diry south remix) – The Temper Trap
• Speakerphone – Kylie Minogue
• Dance in the Dark – Lady Gaga
• Anything by Cascada
• Anything by DJ Tiesto
• Rude Boy – Rihanna
• Revolver -Madonna vs. David Guetta
• Do it like a Lady – Aerosmith
• Finally – Ce Ce Peniston
• Try some flavor in your water – ok you might think this is dumb, but I put crystal light in my water for cardio because it tastes better then regular water, it helps to make cardio a more pleasurable experience for me as well as keeping me hydrated
• Just get it done early– ladies and gentlemen, I have said it before and I will say it again PRE-BREAKFAST CARDIO IS WHERE IT IS AT. It is so simple: you get up in the morning, put on your workout clothes and go to the gym. You don’t eat, just take your flavored water and hit cardio. Then once you get home enjoy a nice bowl of oats with protein powder. This works, trust me it. You will feel yourself burning fat. Also for me as well as my good friend Vanessa (remember her) we think it is easier to do then late in the day probably because we know we are burning the most amount of BODYFAT.
And last but certainly not least……………….
• It is ALL MENTAL – If you don’t enjoy doing cardio then too bad just suck it up and do it because you know it is part of the whole TRAINING PROCESS!!!!
I know cardio is a love-hate relationship for everyone, but hopefully these little tips can make it a more pleasurable experience for you as well as everyone else around you.
Just remember it is a combination of Cardio, Diet and Weight Training that can get you that lean body. So don’t just think because you do a lot of cardio means your diet can consist of Twinkies and Ho Ho’s because it can’t.
Until next time ladies and gentlemen, keep training hard and your eye on the prize