Friday, February 19, 2010

Iron Chics

GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY

So whats stopping you from achieving your goals? Well YOU are! Procrastination, excuses, not believing in yourself, fear, over analyzing, all this negativity manifest itself in your head! The way we think greatly affects all areas of our lives! When I "think" I can't do something, I usually can't or won't even try! But when I turn that around and say "I can do this" I do it! I succeed and I accomplish what I set out to do!
Fear of the outcome or unknown is something I struggle with alot! I analyze and predict all the things that could go wrong along the way and reality is, I have no idea what's going to happen. And why do I have to think about all the things that could go wrong? Why can't I think about all the positive things that can happen, or why do I have to think about it at all? Why can't I just shut my brain up and do what I have to do and be successful?
I have come to the realization that I hold myself back with all the negative thoughts! I'm turning the "I can't" into "I can" and I'm learning to believe in myself and have faith that everything will turn out just the way it's supposed to, and looking for the bright side of all situations! Things in life are going much smoother, everything is falling into place, I'm successfully achieving everything I set out to do, and I'm happy! Not saying it's easy, I have to remind myself EVERYDAY to think positive! It's amazing how much better things/life is when I'm looking at everything and every situation in a positive way! I'm able to turn something that I used to loose my mind over into something positive and accept it for what it is! I'm able to achieve goals and be successful and do things I never "thought" I could do before!
Procrastination and excuses...well yeah sometimes I don't want to work out, I don't want to eat healthy, I don't want to goto work, I don't want to do alot of things, but I have to! Sometimes you just have to do what you don't want to do! I know that I'll feel better and I'll feel accomplished after I work out, my body and mind will feel and function better with healthy food, my bills will be paid and my kid will be fed when I goto work, so I just do it! If I think about the things I don't want to do to long, I can easily talk my way out of doing them, then I feel guilty and it just becomes a repeated cycle and I get nowhere and accomplish nothing!
I don't know about you, but I've spent alot of time spinning my wheels, and wasting valuable time, unhappy, lost, confused, regretfull, and it all comes from negative thinking! I have the ability to do anything in this world I want to do! It's up to me to do it! I have to be determined and have the will to keep pushing no matter what obsticles I have to go through!
You can accomplish your goals, you can fulfill your dreams! Everyday can be bright and sunny, or you can sit under the clouds and wait on the storm! It's your choice! Life is what you make of it!

xoxo,
Tiffany Nance

No comments:

Post a Comment