Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Deep Squats and Deep Thoughts by Brea Sharron

Hey Ya'll,
First of all thank you so much Jason for asking me to do this blog! I'm so excited to talk and talk and talk and talk... about fitness!
Let's see here, I suppose I should tell ya'll a little about me. I'm Brea Sharron, a born and raised Carolina girl (in case the "ya'll" didn't give that away) from Greensboro NC. I'm a personal trainer, dance teacher, and I do a little fitness modeling here and there. I have a Sheltie Bella Grace who loves me dearly and will always eat the food I can't stomach (which is currently protein shakes and broccoli). Besides fitness I love being on the water, cooking and creating new recipes as well as changing around some of my favorites creating healthier versions which I can't wait to share with ya'll. Hmm I guess I should mention the important stuff, this will be my second year in NPC bikini and I'm gearing up for the North Carolina States and the Jr. USAs. From there I wanna hit the IFBB North Americans and Nationals again, but we'll talk more about that later. Thank you guys so much for checking in and more soon!!! In the mean time here's my signature protein brownie recipe I honestly spent months trying to perfect! Enjoy!! :o)


Ingredients:
-2 tbsp unsweetened cocca powder
-1 box sugar-free pudding mix
-3 tsp baking powder
-4 egg whites
-2 cups choc protein powder
-i cup unsweetened applesauce
-1- 1/2 cups water



Directions:
Preheat oven to 350

mix all ingredients in bowl

pour in pan with nonstick baking spray

bake at 350 for 40min



Nutritional Facts (1/12 of recipe):
Calories: 75
Protein: 12g
Carbs: 5g
Fat: 0.25g
Sugar: 0g



Quote/Thought of the day:
"We don't know who are until we see what we can do." —Martha Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment