Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Competitors Edge by Vanessa Prebyl

A Weekly Blog By Nationally Ranked Bikini Competitor Vanessa Prebyl

Hello to my Pro-Bikini Followers!!! For all you who don't know, this weekend, March 27 2010, will be the first IFBB Pro Bikini Show in the USA EVER!!! The GNC IFBB Muscle Contest 2010 Pro BIkini Championships will be held in CUlver City, California at the Veterans Memorial Building. Pre-Judging will start at 11am and finals will be at 6:30pm. The top 3 placings will earn their spot to compete in the 2010 BIkini Olympia. I am so EXCITED!! I am fortunate enough to be able to go and watch the show with my husband and cheer on my fellow competitors.

My mission for attending the first Pro-Bikini Show is to attain more information on WHAT exactly the judges are looking for in a Bikini COmpetitor. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but some of the Bikini winners and placers seem to be inconsistent to me. I would like to see what the judges are seeing and take notes in order to better myself and the Bikini Competitors that are reading this blog.

Therefor, next Tuesday I will write my blog on what I ahve learned and what we all can do to improve as Bikini Competitors. I truly hope you check-in next week for my findings.

Bikini Pros that will be competing are as follows:
*Dianna Dahigren, USA
*Michele D'Angona, USA
*Jennifer Dietrick, USA
*Sonia Gonzales, USA
*Michelle Gullett, USA
*Carol E. King, Barbados
*Amanda Latone, USA
*Leigh Lingham, Canada
*Christie Marques, USA
*Monique Minto, USA
*Natalie Pennington, USA
*Zhanna Rotar, USA
*Sherlyn Roy, USA
*Alea Suarez, USA
*Stacey Thompson, USA

* This list of competitors was updated 3-21-2010 and taken from www.lindsayproductions.com/2010MaxProBikini.php

If you have any additional questions please post a comment on this blog. Also, if you would like to ask a question and don't want to ask it in a blog setting, feel free to email me at vanessaprebyl2000@yahoomail.com.

Quote of the Week:
"It takes one hour of preperation for each minute of presentation time."
- Wayne Burgraff

Stay tuned for next weeks Pro Bikini Results!!!

Vanessa Prebyl (Bikini Competitor 3 1/2 weeks out from my next show, Emerald Cup) GO BIKINI!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment