Saturday, February 16, 2013
20 Random Questions with Jenna Fox
Photo Credit: AJH Photography
1. You are trapped on an island with Hulk Hogan, Chuck Norris, Pee Wee Herman, Oprah Winfrey, Betty White and Justin Beiber. Who do you vote off first?
A: It's a tough call between Hogan and the Biebs, but I think I'd have to go with Hogan. He just seems like an arrogant jerk that I wouldn't be able to stand...and I'm pretty sure I could take Justin if necessary.
2. Who do you vote off last?
A: Betty White! She just seems like the coolest old lady on earth, and I bet she'd have all kinds of hilarious wisdom to impart on me. Plus she reminds me of my grandma and I miss her.
3. You are alone on that island, what your items do you need?
A: My smartphone, a 4g network, and a jar of almond butter. I've been craving it like crazy (spoon would be appreciated, but not necessary).
4. If they made a horror movie using fighters, who would play psycho killer, the guy who tries to save the day but keeps screwing up and the girl at the end who destroys the killer?
A: Psycho killer: Mayhem Miller. He's crazy. Period. Screw Up guy: Uncle Creepy! Save the Day Woman: Bec Hyatt. She's fearless!
5.What sport is the most boring to watch?
A: Golf is definitely the most boring sport to watch, and it's one of my Dad's favorites so there was a lot of sneaking of the remote once he fell asleep when I was growing up :)
6. What is the weirdest pick-up line or compliment someone has ever said to you?
A: I can't think of any really strange pick up lines or compliments, but a lot of guys in the past have seemed to think it would be a turn on for me to punch them in the face...I don't really get it.
7. You are making peanut butter and jelly, is the peanut butter crunchy or creamy and what flavor jelly?
A: A ridiculous amount of crunchy peanut butter (or almond butter, or cashew butter, mmm...), banana slices instead of jelly, and a drizzle of honey. On toast. Maybe with mini chocolate chips. I really want a sammich now dangit.
8. What is the best book you ever read?
A: This is a tough one too...I'm kind of a bookworm. I honestly loved the Hunger Games series (and if you only saw the movie and didn't read the books, DON'T HATE, the books are so much better). I really liked the political/social statement the books made more than the "love story" that attracts most people. They just really got me thinking.
9. What is the best board game ever?
A: Trouble. I remember playing it when I was little when storms would make the power go out. It's such a simple game but still fun.
10. What food could you eat every day?
A: The first food that comes to mind is almond butter...if I could eat a large amount of that every day, I would be a super happy girl.
11. What is your biggest fear?
A: . I think my biggest fear would be giving up on my dreams, to quit pursuing my dreams because something else is expected of me. That's not who I am and I never want to be that person. Also spiders. They obviously are plotting against humans at all times.
12. I am ordering you to drop right now and do ten push-ups........... did you do them?
A: No...I'm going to say I'll do them when I get off the couch before I get dinner, but I'm not making any promises. It's my rest day :)
13. Best fight you ever saw?
A: Best fight I ever saw...the one that pops out in my mind is Kazuo Misaki vs Paul Daley on Strikeforce (Tate vs Rousey). I was on the edge of my seat the whole time praying that the doctor wouldn't stop the fight because of the gash on Misaki's forehead because he was doing so well. Misaki was such a warrior in that fight.
14. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be called and who would play you?
A: Hm...a movie about my life...I cheated a little and asked my boyfriend his opinion on this one...he suggested simply "Foxy" for the title and me played by Emma Stone. She doesn't really look like me, but she's awesome so I like it!
15. What is your favorite color?
A: Pink, or any color if it sparkles...
16. What is your favorite holiday?
A: I think my favorite holiday would be Halloween. I make a pretty good vampire, and I love carving pumpkins. Plus there's candy, and giving neighborhood kids sugar-highs for days.
17. Can you think of a movie where the sequel was better than the original?
A: Quite possibly the Dark Knight Rises. I didn't think they'd be able to beat Heath Ledger as the Joker in the Dark Night, but the Dark Knight Rises was absolutely epic. I may have cried a little bit because Alfred played such an emotional role in it. Don't judge me.
18. What is the funniest word in the dictionary?
19. What animal that is not a normal pet would you want for a pet?
A: This isn't a totally abnormal pet, but I want a hedgehog SO BAD. I'm in love with those little pokey guys. I want to get one and name him Batman.
20. Why are the Kardashian's famous?
A: Ugh. The Kardashian's are famous because their mother is a marketing genius, and their lives are full of stupid drama that seems to attract people. It amazes me the things people want nothing to do with in real life but drool over on television.