Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cassie Rodish Statement on Addison Sports Management Contract






I personally have not had any issues with Brett or ASMM management team. My relationship with Brett was strictly business. While with him I became an invictaFC contracted fighter and had multiple sponsors. With that being said I’m outraged by his attitude in the past and present. In no way should a manager bully, pressure and exaggerate his power over a fighter. My contract with ASMM expired yesterday May 21th of 2013. With all the allegations I have chosen not to re-sign. No worries this is going to be another amazing year of fights. I’m still an InvictaFC fighter and I plan on climb my way to the top of the ranks. We are a strong community and have a bright future ahead of us. Let’s focus on the amazing journey ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. Administration of the contract is important. Contract administration is concerned with the mechanics of the relationship between the customer and provider. Its importance should not be underestimated. Clear administrative procedures ensure that all parties to the contract understand who does what, when and how. Put in an alert system to advise expiry dates.

    contract management process

    ReplyDelete